Careers at Helping Hands Touching Hearts
Join Our Team
Junior Virtual Assistant
The virtual assistant needs to be very organized and will be responsible for a range of tasks. This job may require you to work in tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at a time.
The great part is that you can decide your own hours.
Tasks include (not limited to): • Scheduling meetings • Schedule and book flights • Research contact info • Taking client notes • Creating reports • Help manage online marketing campaigns • Helping in managing online projects and contractors • Able to make calls when needed • Manage calendars • Prioritize the tasks and meetings that are most important for team • Helping to communicate to team prioritized tasks, and monthly goals • Upload blog posts • Answer customer service emails •
Skills/Abilities: • -strong attention to detail • -organizational skills • -fluent in English • -good writing skills • -very good communication skills • -strong analytical skills • -very strong work ethic
We are seeking caring, compassionate and dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants or Geriatric Nursing Assistants to join our mission of improving the lives of aging adults throughout the Baltimore area.
We offer a wide range of non-medical services that permits people to remain in-home or facility and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, feeding)
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks (vacuum, wet mop, dust, laundry, etc.)
• Meal preparation
• Reminders (medication, appointments, etc.)
• Dementia Care, Hospice care support preferred
• Active Maryland certification, active CPR Training, Current proof of negative TB
• Must be reliable, possess an excellent attitude and the ability follow instructions.
• Ability to treat and care for clients/ property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with all team members at Helping Hands Touching Hearts, clients and supporting relatives in a professional manner.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds or more
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, and kneel
• Ability to acclimate to innumerable living environments and locations
• Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screening
• Ability to drive to work site locations
• Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
• Ability to commit to at least 12 hours per week
We are always accepting resumes
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team click the resume submission button below